Galaxy Knights

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Galaxy Knights
Galaxy Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 31 on Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:19 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Takirou's OC
need some outside opinions. help please EmptyThu May 21, 2015 8:56 am by ***Takirou***

» hi and hi and hi
need some outside opinions. help please EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 2:15 am by Symphogear99

» zakkstring
need some outside opinions. help please EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 7:29 am by zakkstring

» Gladiator beast
need some outside opinions. help please EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 2:15 am by zakkstring

» finally the card page!
need some outside opinions. help please EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 6:17 am by Zackous

» Important!! must Read
need some outside opinions. help please EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 8:13 pm by ***Takirou***

» PuRe Nova test results
need some outside opinions. help please EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 2:22 pm by **Jaden**

» zakkstring test results
need some outside opinions. help please EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 3:24 am by ***Takirou***

» Hello everyone
need some outside opinions. help please EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 2:53 am by PuRe Nova

Top posting users this month
No user

Keywords

Affiliates

need some outside opinions. help please

Go down

need some outside opinions. help please Empty need some outside opinions. help please

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:04 pm

Alright guys, I have a tourny coming up, and I need some help making final adjustments to my deck, if any. Please read the deck profile and let me know what you think.

Monsters

Fire King Avatar Kirin x2
Volcanic Counter x3
Brushfire Knight
Fencing Fire Ferret
Flamvell Firedog x2
Rhinotaurus
Tsukuyomi
Goka, The Pyre of Malice x3
Hazy Flame Hyppogrif x3
Laval Lancelord x2
Blaster, Dragon Ruler of Infernos
Fire King High Avatar Garunix x3
Pyrotech Mech - Shiryu

Spells

A Feather of The Phoenix
Circle of The Fire Kings x2
D.D.R. - Different Dimension Reincarnation
Dark Hole
Hand Destruction x2
Lightning Vortex
Mystical Space Typhoon x2
Offerings To The Doomed
Onslaught To The Fire Kings
Rekindling

Traps

Call of the haunted x2

Extra Deck

XYZ

Abyss Dweller
Grenosaurus
Hazy Flame Basiltrice
Number 30: Acid Golem of Destruction

Back to top Go down

need some outside opinions. help please Empty Re: need some outside opinions. help please

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:26 pm

I don't think acid golem is your best choose there and remember they realsed new cards so I would check the new cards out if I were you lol

Back to top Go down

need some outside opinions. help please Empty Re: need some outside opinions. help please

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:49 pm

y only two traps; need more imo

but that's just my opinion; all my decks are 40 cards with 20 monsters 10 spells and 10 traps. i don't hav to worry about balance that way

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:04 pm

Well, with this deck its fast paced and works through the graveyard. So, I'm not worried. With garunix I can clear the field, so I'm not worried about bottomless, and since its fast I don't have to worry much about taking direct damage. So bottomless and magic cylinder which I usually run don't have much purpose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum