Galaxy Knights

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Galaxy Knights
Galaxy Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 31 on Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:19 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Takirou's OC
think it would be most appropriate here EmptyThu May 21, 2015 8:56 am by ***Takirou***

» hi and hi and hi
think it would be most appropriate here EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 2:15 am by Symphogear99

» zakkstring
think it would be most appropriate here EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 7:29 am by zakkstring

» Gladiator beast
think it would be most appropriate here EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 2:15 am by zakkstring

» finally the card page!
think it would be most appropriate here EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 6:17 am by Zackous

» Important!! must Read
think it would be most appropriate here EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 8:13 pm by ***Takirou***

» PuRe Nova test results
think it would be most appropriate here EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 2:22 pm by **Jaden**

» zakkstring test results
think it would be most appropriate here EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 3:24 am by ***Takirou***

» Hello everyone
think it would be most appropriate here EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 2:53 am by PuRe Nova

Top posting users this month
No user

Keywords

Affiliates

think it would be most appropriate here

Go down

think it would be most appropriate here Empty think it would be most appropriate here

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:17 am

Think this is the closest room for a card talk for now

Now, as I was saying about the booster pack...

IT IS AWESOME!!!

Well, awesome for me anyway. Anyone who knows my favourite monsters are number cards would understand that this pack is MY pack!

it has the rest of the number 101-107 cards including numbers C102, 103, C103 and C107! EPIC OR WHAT?!!
this will complete my deck as well as giving me a new card: helio-sphere the supreme shield dragon

Finally, RUM the seventh one will really give me some leverage in duels too. There are also two other numbers coming with their chaos forms which are also cool: numbers 43 and 80 (only C versions have been confirmed for release but it's obvious that their normal forms will come too)

Here are effects of the cards for anyone who was wondering =):

C102 =
          4 Level 5 LIGHT monsters
If this face-up card would be destroyed, you can detach 2 Xyz Materials from this card instead. When all Xyz Materials are detached from this card: Inflict 1500 damage to your opponent. If this card has "Number 102: Star Seraph Sentry" as an Xyz Material, it gains this effect.
● Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; its ATK becomes 0, also negate its effects.

103 =
        2 Level 4 monsters
Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 face-up Attack Position monster your opponent controls whose current ATK is different from its original ATK; destroy that target, and if you do, draw 1 card.

C103 =
          3 Level 5 monsters
Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; inflict damage to your opponent equal to the difference between its original ATK and current ATK, and if you do, banish that target. When this card is destroyed while it has Xyz Material: You can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. "Number 103: Ragna Zero" must be in your Graveyard to activate and to resolve this effect.

C107 =
          3 Level 9 monsters
Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; negate the effects of all other face-up cards currently on the field, until the End Phase, also your opponent cannot activate the effects of cards on the field this turn. If this card has "Number 107: Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon" as an Xyz Material, it gains this effect.
● During your Main Phase 1: You can Tribute 2 monsters; this card can attack your opponent's monsters up to 3 times during each Battle Phase this turn.

RUM the seventh one =
                                  At the start of your Main Phase 1, if you drew this card with your normal draw during the Draw Phase of this turn, and you have it revealed in your hand since then: Special Summon 1 "Number" monster from "101" to "107", except a "Number C" monster, from your Graveyard or Extra Deck. Then, Special Summon from your Extra Deck, 1 "Number C" monster whose name contains the same number as the Special Summoned monster, by using it as the Xyz Material. (This Special Summon is treated as an Xyz Summon.) You can only activate the effect of "Rank-Up-Magic The Seventh One" once per Duel.

C43 =
         4 Level 3 DARK monsters
Tokens you control can attack twice during each Battle Phase. If this card has "Number 43: Soul Marionetter" as an Xyz Material, it gains this effect.
● Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Special Summon 1 "Soul Token" (Fiend-Type/DARK/Level 1/ATK ?/DEF ?). (When Summoned, its ATK and DEF become equal to half your opponent's current Life Points.)

C80 =
         3 Level 5 monsters
You can target 1 face-up Xyz Monster you control; equip this monster you control to that target. It gains 2000 ATK. If a monster equipped with this card would be destroyed, destroy this card instead. If this card has "Number 80: Rhapsody in Berserk" as an Xyz Material, it gains this effect.
● You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 card on the field; banish that target

These are the lower forms of C43 and C80 which I believe will come in primal origins but just haven't been given a real effect yet:

43 =
       3 Level 2 DARK monsters
Cannot be destroyed by battle except with "Number" monsters. When this card is Xyz Summoned: You can target 1 "Number" monster in your Graveyard; equip that target to this card. While equipped with a "Number" monster, this card cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects. When you gain Life Points: You can have this card gain ATK equal to the amount of Life Points gained. If you do: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the same amount. During either player's turn, when a card effect is activated that targets a card(s) equipped to this card: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; negate that effect.

80 =
      2 Level 4 monsters
Cannot be destroyed by battle except with "Number" monsters. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; declare 1 card type (Monster, Spell, or Trap) and banish all cards of that type from your opponent's Graveyard. Once per turn: You can target 1 other face-up monster you control; equip this card to that target. The equipped monster gains 1200 ATK. While this card is equipped to a monster, if you would take 1000 or more damage: You can destroy this card, then send it to the Graveyard; halve that damage. During your Main Phase, if this card was sent to the Graveyard to activate this effect: You can send 1 monster from your hand to the Graveyard; Special Summon this card from your Graveyard

All really cool in my opinion; tell me what you guys think!  lol!

Back to top Go down

think it would be most appropriate here Empty Re: think it would be most appropriate here

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:54 pm

I don't like xyz and chaos numbers personally. If theyre gonna give chaos numbers to most numbers then why not all in an academy we had this RP of the number hunters which is basically you collect numbers ad try to get number 100 first I signed up with constellars but the number I got was kinda anooying that was freezadon so that's why I don't like that their gonna give chaos numbers to most but not all. I got this great idea for chaos freezadon: If this card has freezadon attached to it it gains the following eff; detach one xyz material from this card and reveal one xyz from the extra deck this cards eff becomes that cards eff and you do not need to detach for the eff. That's kinda OP but if they do give everybody a chaos number (which I doubt) then that would be a sick one for the game

Back to top Go down

think it would be most appropriate here Empty Re: think it would be most appropriate here

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:04 pm

lol I don't think all numbers will since it will just seem odd giving random evolutions after ages

may come in dragons of legend though

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:28 am

idc if its odd its fairer that way I know utopia is supposed to be the main card in the anime but its got like number s35 and utopia root thingy(rank1) and a couple others

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:33 am

lol utopia is 39 also there is C39 utopia ray, ray v & ray victory as well as S39 utopia one and 39 utopia roots

just saiyan...  lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum